Friday, January 11, 2013

About Author

Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.
Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Hesti Setyo Wulandari. I'm 20. I'm a student of English Education Study Program at Ahmad Dahlan University,Yogyakarta, Indonesia.

After having a class of IT, my lovely lucture Mr. Azwar Abbas M. Hum., asked me and the other students to make a blog about English education ;). And its time to work hard in this 5th semester. Because there are so lots of lecturer assignment that we must did! So I made this blog "ENGLISHARING" to finished my lecturer assignment. Since I started my first posting of this blog, I didn't have any idea..whatta stupid people am I??huhh... But,I have to Keep survive and i'd tried so hard!yeah...

Share is part or portion belonging to, distributed to, contributed by, or owed by a person or group. And sharing is to relate  (a secret or experience, for example) to another or others. And to accord a share in (something) to another or others. So, that is can can be answered What is ENGLISHARING? Moreover,this blog can provide our convenience in learning English.

You can access this blog everywhere,anywhere,and anytime whenever you need information about English teaching. Hopely I can help all of you to get material for studying or learning English.

2 comments:

Ochadon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ochadon said...

wow nice :)
oneday, I wanna make my blog like this blog but I need to learn from your blog 1st
so help me yaaaa Hesti :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 ENGLISHARING. Powered by Blogger